A frontier in portable charging! Anker PowerCore 20100 offers an unbelievable size to capacity ratio along with top-class charging speeds.
Thanks to Anker’s advanced charging technology, you’ll wonder why you ever wasted time plugged into the wall.
The Anker PowerCore 20100 is juice bank made for nearly any situation you’d need power in. PowerCore 20100 is capable of delivering a fast charging experience that will last a long time because of its enormous capacity. The premium feel of the power bank will make you enjoy using it and the components of the charger are high quality.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ, and VoltageBoost combine to ensure your devices charge at their fastest possible charge speed. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
Is Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Enough?
This PowerCore is slim enough to carry in the backpack while at work or school. It charges the phone faster than a regular charger. It does take a while for the battery bank to charge fully but again, that’s probably normal with all larger capacity power banks.
When using the product, make sure you get a higher amped wall charger to plug it into otherwise you’ll be charging forever.
How many times?
This portable power bank works fast it can charge iPhone 7+ about 6 times on a full charge and it charges it super fast. This charger can detect if the card you’re using is slowing down your charging and if the cord is slowing it down the charger will push out more power to compensate. It takes a little while to charge but that’s to be expected for such a high capacity charger. It’s got some weight to it but again that’s to be expected for the battery size. The charger also comes with a charging cord and a nice sleeve to carry and protect it with. Overall you’ll be more than satisfied with the purchase.
The Good Stuffs
- It fits in a guy’s back pocket. About an inch sticks out, but it still feels secure. The belt is recommended – the battery is heavy enough to pull down sweatpants.
- It fits well in a water bottle pocket on the side of a backpack.
- The USB cable that comes with the battery is long enough to reach from the back pocket or the backpack to the phone in your hand. The cable works for Android devices and for charging the battery, iPhone cable is not included.
- Remaining charge indicator is simple, but sufficient.
The “Hmm, Wish It Was Better” Stuffs
- Does not come with a power adapter.
- Does not do “fast charge” on Galaxy S7.
- The bag that comes with the battery feels slippery and I could not find a use for it. Not a big deal though!
Anker Powercore 20100 is simply amazing. Quality & the craftsmanship is fantastic. Better yet the design is well done and engineered to perfection. It packs a mean punch in a small-sized pack. Even comes with a quality cable to charge itself or your chosen device (s). It is fast and charges my Samsung Galaxy S5 quickly. You can go all week without wall charging. The cable is of good quality as well.
Led indicator lights are nicely integrated to show you current battery level remaining. One great feature is when the device being charged is complete it stops charging as it has the integrated neither IQ technology to nor overcharge. Price is right, the product is fantastic, and quality is superior. Get your Anker Powercore 20100 here!
And yes! for all the skin fanboys, dBrand have got your back.
Don’t forget to read our Anker PowerCore 10000 PD Review!