“Bald Is the new sexy!”
And yeah its a fact. Celebrities like Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, and Jason Statham is the proof. So if you are shaving your head today, ignore the second thought about it. In the late ’80s, people use to save their heads clean with sharp razors. But time has changed. Advancement in technology has created something compact and reliable to shave your head. Known as shaver with an electric razor.
You must be wondering whether shaving your head with electric razor safe? the answer is yes! Unlike old razors, electric head shavers saves you from nips and cuts. But make sure to buy a branded one. Now comes the part on how to shave your head with an electric razor and get the scalp hair-free. So, let’s talk about the first time user.
- Apply moisture on your head: Applying moisture on the hair or your head can help the razor work smoothly.
- Keep it Dry: Shaving dry can be done by applying powder on the scalp. This reduces the amount of skin irritation.
Now comes the part where you will understand how to shave your head to have shiny smooth scalp!
- Pre-Shaving: In this process, you need to shave your head with an electric razor. This way your scalp knows what is about to come next. Hair specialists recommend pre-shaving as it is healthy and hygienic.
- Post Shower: Shaving your head is fun. And it becomes easy and sleazy after you have taken a shower. Hair is softer and it comes off easily not affecting the roots.
Expert Tip: While carrying out this process make sure that you buy the best electric razor for shaving your head. I mean it can be branded as well.
Replace Old Razor With A New One: This is a best practice to keep your shaver efficient. Also, if you keep changing the blade each time you shave, there will be fewer cuts and nips in the future. But before applying this practice you need to choose the best electric shavers for your head.
How To Shave Your Head Smooth?
- Apply Shaving Cream: Ask your father if shaving cream is important? He will tell you the same thing every father tell their son. And that is using lubricants can enhance the performance of the shaver and protect the sensitive scalp from cuts.
- Rinse And Clean Razor After Use: So you have to shave your scalp and you are ready to show the shiny gleamy scalp of yours. Wait, have you cleanse and rinse your razor, if not do it immediately. This method keeps your razor long-lasting and does not let germs or rust ponder on the razor.
Expert Tips On How To Shave Your Hair
- Peak of Your Head: Like shaving facial hair, there is a process of shaving your head. You heard correct. If you are shaving your head start from the peak of your head. Because of it delicate and sensitive part. Also, the electric shaver gets hot with time. So before going for other parts which need razor heat, starting from the peak of your head.
- Sides of The Head: The next part is the sides. If you ignore them, you surely would look like an old grandpa.
- Back of The Head: If you have shaved the sides and the peak of the head, the back of the head requires your attention. It is the most challenging portion of your head, use a back mirror and start shaving. And since the razor has become hot by now, it will shave the back hair easily.
Once you have completed all the due process, voila, you will experience a smooth scalp with a shiny twinkle.
UP NEXT !